Keeping pace with progress, Afghan Realsoft provides mobile application development services.
Our mobile developers use state-of-the-art technologies for the most popular platforms: iOS and Android.
Mobile development offers a wide range of solutions for any of your ideas. Contact us today!
Popular Mobile Projects
- Games. People need games to relieve tension after a stressful day, to fill time gaps during long travels, or simply to have some fun. That’s why it’s the most requested type of mobile application nowadays.
- Business Applications. We not only specialize in creating efficient Android business apps, but we also know how to make corresponding iOS business apps. Both come with user-friendly interface to make your business activities smooth and convenient.
- Data Analyzers. Business life can be dynamic life and fast-paced. During business trips, data analysis apps on a mobile device can prove very useful when there is no PC or laptop on hand.
- Organizers and Reminders. Android apps such as calendars, calculators, alerts, measuring apps help control the constant flow of information.
- Maps and Navigators. Mobile maps not only help you find your way in a foreign city but it helps you find the shortest way to the destination. You can even update them in any Wi-Fi spot nearby.
- Product Catalogues. NIX Solutions can create an attractive, usable product catalogue for your business. Your customers will appreciate finding the product they need in a flash.
Android OS is the best selling OS on tablets and smartphones. Our team of Android developers follows all of mobile app development market trends and applies the latest technologies in all of our projects:
Android SDK 4.4 and the following
- Integration with social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
- Photo-Sharing Networks (Flickr)
- Use of Google API
- Game Engines (AndEngine, libgdx).
- Cocoa Touch Framework
- Latest version of Xcode and iOS (we also maintain all versions supported by Apple)
- Integration with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Integration with various cloud providers (Amazon S3, Parse Server, Firebase, etc).